I’ve been debating whether or not to post this simple recipe, that I’ve followed several times over the summer. I am not much of a cook, but I’m trying to change that with simple recipes. I’m also trying to branch out with my blog and post about other topics as well as about books.
Blogging Note: I am using the free WordPress plugin ‘EasyRecipe’ that I discovered while implementing the Fun theme by Pretty Darn Cute Design on my blog earlier this year.
I am linking this post with Beth Fish Reads, WEEKEND COOKING.
This recipe is from GaylaJ @ http://food.com.
- 1 lb. sea scallops
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lemon
- freshly grated romano cheese
- Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- Put olive oil and butter in a large skillet; stir and heat until hot.
- Add scallops, turning once, until browned on both sides (3-4 minutes); remove from heat.
- Halve lemon and gently squeeze juice over scallops, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with a lid and let steep for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle.
As always, thanks for stopping by!