My reading has slowed down considerably. I did, however, get off to a good start at the beginning of the year. I thought I’d take a look back over my favorites, and make some recommendations. I hope to have more to add by the end of the year.
The six novels listed on my 2016 – 5 Star list are the best and the ones I would recommend, if you haven’t already read them. They are (in my recommendation order):
1. Review: What Was Mine by Helen Klein Ross (Contemporary Fiction & A SheReads Selection)
2. Review: The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris (Historical Fiction & A SheReads Selection)
3. Review: Keep Me Posted by Lisa Beazlet (Contemporary Fiction & Light Read)
4. Review: The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman (Historical Fiction)
5. Review: Miller’s Valley by Anna Quindlen (Historical Fiction)
Judging from this list, I would say, Historical Fiction continues to be my favorite genre. Have you read any of these? What’s your favorite genre?
I hope to read a few more ‘Light Reads’ as we approach the end of the year.
Thanks for stopping by!