I’ve taken a break from blogging lately. My husband and I have been busy working on a few different projects. I hope to share more details later.
I will miss my book club meeting next week. It’s my turn to select books though. I thought I would share with you my short list (in no particular order).
- Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- My Name Is Lucy Barton: A Novel by Elizabeth Strout
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Leopard at the Door by Jennifer McVeigh
Which one would you pick? I am secretly rooting for The Nest – something on the lighter side. Have a great week-end and week!